America is one of the richest continents and probably the most developed compared to all others since most of the technology is made there. But besides that, America has a lot of nice places that traveler addicts should visit. The Americans have heard of all these, but the other people probably not. Here is a list of some great places that everyone should visit whenever there is a chance to do so.
- Yosemite National Park, California. It is celebrating its 150th birthday this year. This park was originally protected by President Abraham Lincoln’s signing in 1864. It became a national park in 1890.
- Jersey Shore. The Sandy Castle project started as an idea in February to help Point Pleasant Beach and the greater Jersey Shore community recovers from the effects of Superstorm Sandy.
- Las Vegas. A city built on gambling and entertainment. It is expanding into other activities designed to attract visitors. Though it may not be ideal for those seeking an enriching cultural experience, Sin City is a great getaway if you’re looking to escape the real world — however innocently or as excessively as you choose.
- New York City. Museum-strolling, opera-watching, bar-hopping — the sheer number of things to do in the Big Apple puts most of its U.S. peers to shame.
- Jackson Hole. It is perfect place for the nature-lovers. Whether you’re skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort or snapping photos of the residents at the National Elk Refuge, you’ll be in awe of what this destination has to offer.