If you have a chance to visit Argentina and you are not sure if it is worth it, then read this article, and then make your final decision.
- Tango – This dance is Argentina’s symbol and the passion of all the people living here.
- Perito Moreno Glacier – It is one of the most incredible natural wonders in Argentina. The sight of this ice wall rising 74 meters out of the water is amazing. If you ever visit this country, you should not skip this place.
- People are friendly – If you are looking for something or you do not speak their language, it is easy to find someone that will be happy to help you.
- Iguazu falls – When Eleanor Roosevelt visited these, he said “Poor Niagara!” and there is a reason for that. These falls were established in 1984 as Natural World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This is one of the most frequented tourist sites in Argentina.
- Festivals – This country has many wonderful festivals. The Buenos Aires International Festival of Independent Film, Fashion Buenos Aires, La Rural are the few names of the many festivals that you can attend in this country.
- Beef – This country has the world’s highest consumption rate of beef, at 65kg a year per capita.
- Horses – Ponies actually have been a part of this country’s culture since the Argentine cowboys (gauchos) roamed the expansive fields of this country.